Vacancy announcement: Project specialist
Topchubashov Center is looking to hire a Project Specialist!
The role profile and requirements are detailed below.
- Coordinating project planning, writing, and implementation process;
- Involving stakeholders and qualified personnel in the implementation of projects;
- Managing local and international events, as well as the organization of meetings;
- Establishing, developing relations with local and foreign partner institutions, including experts, and implementing cooperation projects.
- Higher education in Public Relations, International Relations, Management, Political science, Communication, or other related fields;
- General outlook on the activities of the Center and areas of research;
- Communication, organizational, and presentation skills;
- Written and oral communication skills in Azerbaijani and English (additional knowledge of third languages will be preferred);
- Ability to work in a team, initiative, and motivation for development;
- Experience working with MS Office, Google Drive, online search engines, and social media channels.
Preference will be given to candidates in the age group of 20-30. Salary will be determined by agreement with the candidate, depending on the work schedule and experience in the field.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] indicating the name of the vacancy in the "subject" section of the e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 30 November 2022