CfA: Internship at the International Centre for Black Sea Studies
The International Centre for Black Sea Studies (ICBSS) offers an internship to qualified individuals wishing to gain work experience in a policy-oriented research institute. Tasks and responsibilities of the interns will include editing of scientific publications, research assistance, administrative and event support.
- At least a first degree (Bachelor or equivalent) preferably in social or political sciences;
- Proven interest in issues related to the Black Sea region;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Valid work/residence permit for Greece and health insurance cover are required.
- Duration: 3 months (October - December 2018);
- Working hours: part-time, 20-25h per week.
The deadline for submitting applications is the 3rd of October 2018.
For more information go to the webpage.